Numerous types of users, one digitized facility
- The presented case study examines NaviParking’s deployment of NaviPay, Autopay and NaviParking Manager at a parking lot belonging to a hotel – Novotel Warszawa Centrum.
- The goal of the parking lot digitization was to monetize unused parking spaces, improve customer satisfaction and enable the administrators of the facility to have full insight into the data about traffic at the parking lot.
- To invite a bigger number of users to make reservations and buy subscriptions at Novotel Warszawa Centrum, the facility was added to a list of parking lots visible at the website cyfrowyparking.pl.
- To let the users of the Autopay application enter the aforementioned parking lot, NaviParking enabled seamless entry and exit to the parking lot by creating a successful partnership with Autopay.
- The Novotel Warszawa Centrum parking lot became the first Polish digital facility integrated with the Came Parkare system.
Contact our specialists to learn more and get the full versions case studies
Schedule a demo meeting with one of our experts:
Business Development Manager MENA+971 522 712 671[email protected]
Head of Sales & Account Management+48 789 330 262[email protected]